Returns Matter ... OmniFunds finds profits, automatically!
high returns with less risk are what omniFunds is all about!
Robo Advisors are not the answer to growing your wealth.
ready to automate your wealth building?
OmniFunds is a subscription trading service that’s built to continuously read the "personality" of the market and AUTOMATICALLY TRADE FOR YOU when opportunities and conditions align with the strategies and goals you set - the power of automated selective stock switching with downside protection!
OmniFund's powerful automation technology continuously scans the market looking for the right signals and then automatically picks the best equities for the upcoming switching interval based on individual performance.
Nothing Else Like It
Instead of leaving your investment account at the mercy of the always changing market, OmniFunds uses proprietary technology to determine the “personality” of the current market, and then selects the securities that are poised to outperform.
Not A Robo Advisor
OmniFunds leaves the classic allocation mix, called Modern Portfolio Theory, in the dust and seeks out profitable allocations based on your customizable tolerance for risk. Let OmniFunds do the work for you!
OmniFunds has built in technology that takes automatic steps to protect your account against downside moves in the general market! Bull or Bear market, OmniFunds has the ability to build wealth and protect your portfolio.
OmniFunds vs Robo Advisor
The most recent Robo Advisor Report by Backend Benchmark shows the true 2020 returns of most robo advisors and it isn't pretty. Most Robo Advisors are losing money in 2020 while some OmniFunds are up as much as 40%, automatically!
Robo Advisors love the idea of "low fees" and Modern Portfolio Theory. In the real world, a Robo Advisor actually produces a fairly low return across the board. If an equity in your Robo portfolio starts to go down, often times the Robo Advisor buys more of it, even as it continues to go down. This kind of algorithmic thinking has led to nearly every Robo Advisor in the Benchmark report producing negative returns in 2020; and with tiny little profits, if any, historically.
For a more comprehensive comparison of how a Robo Advisor works and how OmniFunds outperforms, click here.
What our customers are saying:
I use OmniFunds because it does everything for you
with a wealth of information if you want to see it. It gives me so many ways to look at the market and I don't have to worry about it.
David L // OmniFunds Pro Member Since 2019
Get instant access to OmniFunds now!
The OmniFunds subscription service is ready for you. We charge one monthly fee and take 0% of profits nor are there any fees based on asset values. We provide the technology and you reap the automatic profits! Upgrade your OmniFunds account and get The Lab - a powerful set of tools that will allow you to build your own OmniFund!
Build Your Wealth ...
Boost Your investment Profits with Omnifunds
OmniFunds Is Not An Advisor
OmniFunds is not an Investment Advisor, Hedge Fund, or Broker. OmniFunds is a subscription service that provides access to powerful switching technology that you can apply to your account at your discretion. The OmniFunds advantage is that it automatically finds the personality of the markets and adjust your investments for maximum returns and minimal risks. We beleive that OmniFunds is a better solution because...
- A low monthly subscription fee is all you pay for OmniFunds. No "percentage of assets" fees are ever charged by OmniFunds.
- You are 100% in control of your account at all times.
- You see every trade recommended by the OmniFunds system before it's executed.
- You see a record of every trade that was made in your account.
- You get simple year-end tax reports from the broker that services OmniFunds accounts.
OmniFunds works exclusively with Gar Wood Securities.
Taking Advantage of OmniFunds is easy
OmniFunds is not a broker. Gar Wood Securities is our exclusive OmniFunds brokerage partner. You will need a Gar Wood Securities account to utilize OmniFunds.
- 1Step 1 - Subscribe To OmniFunds. Click here and get your OmniFunds subscription started. The process is easy and it will only take a few minutes.
- 2Step 2 - Open Your Gar Wood Account. Gar Wood Securities is pleased to offer its brokerage services in support of clients of Nirvana Systems, Inc. Our unique approach uses straight forward pricing and boutique customer service. This provides an environment that gives traders many opportunities to develop ideas for trading success. With more than 30 years of combined trading history, our two firms have one goal in mind – focus on the success of individual traders.
- 3Step 3 - Pick Your Fund • Set Your Risk. Pick the OmniFund you want to invest with , set your risk tolerance to match your desired goals and that's it. Set it and walk away.
now is The Time to protect your portfolio!
OmniFunds is ready for you. Open your brokerage account and let OmniFunds go to work automating your passive investment profits. OmniFunds will find the right opportunities to increase your wealth and protect your portfolio from the downside risk simultaneously.
Protect Your Wealth
Protect Your Investments With Omnifunds
Join Other Happy Investors
I'm Up 28.59% YTD in 2020
As of August 14, 2020
Tapan M. // OmniFunds Client
I have been putting my money in omniFunds...
It (OmniFunds) has a wide array of choice, if I want to tinker; or the average investor can make money because it is easy to navigate and trading is automatic...they (OmniFunds) are successful because of the quality of the stocks that they're trading; plus weekly/monthly screening of stocks let's you get out of bad trades quickly and into good trades quickly and automatically.
Cal H // OmniFunds Client
all Performance specific to individual client • Results are not guaranteed • Disclaimer
Frequently Asked Questions
How Is OmniFunds different than a Robo advisor?
While OmniFunds may fall into the Robo Advisor category, we are in fact different in very many ways.
- Robo Advisors will put you in a basket of ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) which you will continue to hold throughout the life of your account. OmniFunds will re-evaluate your portfolio at a specific interval (usually monthly) and switch the securities that have the highest probability of success.
- Robo Advisors allocate between ETFs based a method called Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT). This theory was developed in the 50’s, and has not been adjusted even with all of the changes to the financial markets since that time. OmniFunds allocates based on a proprietary method called Advanced Portfolio Theory (APT) which is based on the current correlation of the securities in your portfolio. Learn more about the vast differences between MPT and APT here.
- Robo Advisors leave in the ETFs they have selected for you regardless of what the financial markets are doing. This can lead to large, and unnecessary, losses. OmniFunds employs a concept called Market States. With Market States, we can adjust our holdings based on the behavior of the broad market. Learn more about the power of Market States here.
These are just a few of the many differences between most Robo Advisors and OmniFunds. Explore our website and you’ll see that we offer what you are really looking for in an investments service: a modern approach that is determined to provide higher returns while constantly looking to minimize your market risk.
do I have to use gar wood securities as my broker?
Yes. Currently, OmniFunds partners exclusively with Interactive Brokers through Gar Wood Securities. Gar Wood is known for the quality of its trade execution and prime brokerage business, and it is well recognized in several industry surveys as a top broker in client services. You can learn more about Gar Wood Securities here.The text in this landing page gives you a lot of help in creating good copy. And don't worry about it too much. The only way to get better at copywriting is to write more copy. So, get writing.
Can I get in touch with you directly?
If you have any questions about the OmniFunds platform, just send us an email at email@example.com, or call 800-880-0338, and we’ll be happy to answer your question within 24 business hours. For other ways to contact us, please click on the About Us link on the main menu.
what is a robo advisor?
A Robo Advisor is an investment service that provides automated portfolio management without human intervention of discretion. The portfolio is managed by computer algorithms which determine the securities held and the allocation for each security.
OmniFunds is considered by many as a Robo Advisor, although we are different in many ways from the most popular Robo's.
do you offer advice on how to invest?
OmniFunds is a completely automated investment platform. While we do not offer advice on what OmniFund to use or which securities to buy or sell, we have configured our OmniFunds in order to position you for the best chance of success.
Can I Change the OmniFund That I am using on my account?
At any time you can either adjust the risk meter on the current OmniFund that you are using, or you can change OmniFunds completely. Simply log in and go to your account. It will show the current OmniFund and risk setting that you are using, and there will be a “Change” button that you can click on to make any changes. Any edits or changes will be implemented to next market day at the open.
NOTE: Transaction costs will apply if triggered by the edit or change.
© 2020, IFM, LLC
This website is operated and maintained by Intelligent Fund Management LLC. Brokerage services provided to clients of Intelligent Fund Management LLC by Gar Wood Securities, an SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC.Investments: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value. Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. Before investing, consider your investment objectives and OmniFund’s charges and expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results, and the likelihood of investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature. See full disclosures for more information. Not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities in jurisdictions where OmniFunds is not registered. Contact: Intelligent Fund Management, 9111 Jollyville Rd, Suite 275 Austin, TX 78759. Tel: 800-880-0338